Maintenance Shift Supervisor | Critical Environment | 50K + Bonus + Fantastic Package | 4 on, 4 off
We are currently recruiting for a Shift Leader/Supervisor to work in Central London on a static premises carrying out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance duties. You will also be overseeing a small team of engineers.
Technical duties will include HV switching, UPS, Generator tests, wiring, lighting, lamps, AHUs/FCUs belts, coils, pumps, motors etc.
You will also be responsible to management sub-contractors, over-seeing day to day engineering works, maintaining log books / compliance etc.
- £49,800 salary
- £2,200 annual bonus
- £1,500 allowance for holding AP status per building
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off
- Private medical care
- Private dental care
- 26 shift holidays
- Paid overtime available
- 7.5% employer pension with a 1.5% personal contribution
- Life Assurance x4 basic salary
- Huge company training budget for staff
- Working within a newly built critical environment
- Working within a strong engineering team
- Expanding contract with a wide range of progression on-site
- Experience within critical environments
- Ideally hold a current HVAP ticket although this is not essential
- Able to work the hours advertised in the location advertised.