Job Title: (Mechanical & Electrical) H&S Manager
Salary: £70,000 basic salary (Plus additional company benefits)
Location: Mainland Europe
*Please note – Due to project location, it is essential that the successful individual holds an EU Passport/ right to work documentation.
My client is a leading mechanical and electrical engineering services contractor, with a strong presence across the UK & overseas. The business provides world class mechanical/ electrical engineering solutions across the commercial, hotel/ leisure, infrastructure, healthcare, industrial & data centre markets. They have developed long standing relationships with several leading blue chip main contractors, through maintaining a high level of H&S, dependability & integrity.
The business has a vacancy for a H&S Lead, based on a critical services/ data centre development located between the UK & mainland Europe. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced H&S Manager with M&E contracting experience, to further progress their career while working with a cutting-edge business.
Responsibilities/ Skills & Experience
- Manage & conduct regular site audits/ inspections in accordance with safety procedures.
- Liaise with senior management & client professional team.
- Ensure the delivery of H&S inductions to new members of the project team.
- Ensure relevant documentation is provided/ available to supply chain.
- Manage a team of site based HSE Advisors.
- Act as a client representative to client/ progress meetings
- Ensure all relevant HSE documentation/ reporting is completed.
- A highly competitive basic salary (dependent on previous experience/ track record).
- Living allowance & provided accommodation.
- Reimbursed travel expenses.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus (personal KPI/ company performance based).
- 25 days holiday.
For more information on this position and other similar M&E building services related posts, please do not hesitate to contact Matthew Mullen on 07826 511752.