Shift Manager | Liverpool Street, City of London | Commercial Maintenance | £49,800 – £53,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Shift Manager within the commercial building services / maintenance industry?
Due to high demand and tenants returning to the premises, we are currently recruiting for a Shift Manager to work in a high end, corporate 1,000,000sqft building in the Liverpool Street, City of London area.
This will be working within a 3 person shift team carrying out PPMs and Reactive maintenance duties across landlord areas of the site.
This is a highly corporate environment with critical operation systems on-site. This individual will ideally have experience within densely populated buildings and critical systems. This role is working directly for the landlord of the premises. You will report directly into the Engineering Manager of the premises and will have sole responsibility across both hard and soft services operations on night shifts, therefore this person must also have an extremely strong understanding of health and safety, compliance, procedures etc.
- £49,800 (£44,800 basic salary + £5,000 shift allowance)
- £1,500 annual allowance for holding AP certification.
- 5% annual bonus – £2,200.
- Shift Rota: 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off (hours 7-7).
- Paid Overtime available.
- 7.5% employer pension contribution.
- Extremely high training budget.
- Working directly for the landlord opposed to service provider.
- Income protection.
- Private Healthcare.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified – City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
- HVAP – Preferable but not essential.
- Experience within highly populated buildings.
- Experience with critical systems, i.e., Generators, HV transformers, UPS, HV Switchgear etc.
- Strong understanding of all round / HVAC building services – AHUs/FCUs, cooling towers, pumps, motors, fire alarms, sprinklers, water treatment, boilers, chillers, chilled beams, pressurisation units, booster sets etc.
- Strong understanding of health and safety, compliance, logbooks and general operational procedures.
- Able to work the shift pattern advertised.
If this position could be of interest, then please send a CV .