Job Title: Senior Electrical Project Manager
Salary: £85,000 – £100,000 (including additional company benefits)
Location: Central London
An industry leading mechanical & electrical building services contractor located within Central London, are now recruiting a Senior Electrical Project Manager to oversee a flagship commercial development based in the heart of Central London. Due to their quality driven and dynamic project approach, the business has experienced consistent growth in recent years and therefore have an upcoming opening for a Senior Electrical Project Manager. Since the early 1980’s, they have provided complete MEP design & installation services to the commercial, residential, healthcare, data centre & hotel/ leisure sectors while working alongside leading blue chip main contractors.
This opening offers a fantastic career opportunity for a hardworking, dynamic and technically astute Electrical Project Manager/ Senior Electrical Project Manager to further progress their career alongside an extremely reputable business, while gaining experience across various flagship developments across the capital.
Responsibilities/ Skills & Experience
- Ideally the individual should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Administer procurement of sub-packages/contracts and materials.
- Liaising with clients over design variations.
- Managing full site team (including 3rd party subcontractors).
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer and full site team relationships.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality in line with the set specification and budget.
- Always ensuring health & safety is followed.
- Overseeing weekly design, progress, and commercial meetings.
- A very competitive basic salary (dependent on previous experience/ track record).
- Fully expensed travel.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus (personal KPI/ company performance based).
- 25 days holiday.
For more information on this position and other similar building services related posts, please do not hesitate to contact Brandon Goatley of GH Engage