Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Reading, Berkshire | Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm | £34K
Are you a qualified Electrician? Do you have experience working within commercial maintenance?
Due to contract expansion, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work within a high end corporate premises within the town centre of Reading carrying out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance working on a site independantly.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. There is no call out on the contract but is available paid overtime.
- Carry out PPM’s and Reactive Maintenance duties.
- Electrical fault finding, wiring, sockets, circuits, ballasts, lamps, emergency lights, induction motors, fire alarm tests, control panels, switchboards, transformers, PAT testing, pumps, AHUs/FCUs (coil cleans, filter changes, belt changes), AC units, boiler resets, chiller checks, heat exchangers, pressurisation units, cooling tower checks, BMS monitoring, temperature changes, general fabric / plumbing works when required.
- Abide by health and safety regulations.
- Updating on site logbooks / compliance.
- Escorting sub-contractors, reviewing risk assessments, issuing permits.
- Liaising with clientele within the premises.
- £34,000 basic salary
- Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:00pm.
- Paid Overtime Available at £23 per hour.
- Working for an established service provider.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Company pension.
- Training and progression opportunities on offer.
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Installation (2330).
- Experience within commercial building services.
- Understanding of commercial HVAC systems.
- Able to commute to London daily.
if this role could potentially be of interest, then please submit a full CV.