Our client is a global integrated facilities management service provider that delivers a range of services; M&E maintenance, projects, cleaning, and support services, to a wide array of clients, including multiple blue chips, corporate, industrial, and public sector.
A Contract Manager with experience within data centres is required to deliver a maintenance contract to a critical site in East Berkshire. You will deliver a first-class service to ensure business-as-usual operations for the client. You will manage a large team including Technical Manager, Supervisors, Engineers and Contract Support.
- Responsible for the delivery of the hard services facilities contract to a leading data centre client.
- Operational management of a large team of engineers.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety policy and compliance.
- Act as first point of contact for the client in case of any complaints or queries.
- Ensure the contract is commercially successful, having total ownership of P&L and identifying revenue opportunities such as extra-works.
- Providing technical support to your engineers when needed.
Experience and Requirements:
- Relevant engineering qualifications – preferably electrical, C&G Level 3 or above.
- Previous experience in data centres or critical environments.
- 5 years’ management experience within facilities and building services.
- Preferably you will have held HVAP status at some point.
You will be joining a fantastic company whose business model is to focus on the training and development of their staff – keeping staff turnover as low as possible.
Depending on experience this job will pay £65,000 – £70,000 and comes with a generous package.